This floor is designed as a cost effective solution for both for the DIY customer who wishes to assemble his shed himself, or for those who wish to have Shedquarters professional team install their garden shed for them. This floor is only available from Shedquarters and is sized to fit all Oldfields (Treco) sheds. It is a great alternative to a concrete floor.
- Floors come in modules – easy to transport and assemble, no need for a tradesman.
- Manufactured completely from H4 Treated Pine means long term protection from insects and decay
- Supplied with all hardware needed to complete floor.
- Temporary or permanent flooring.
- Economical, especially for the smaller garden shed.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions.
Concrete slabs are 90 – 100mm thick, reinforced, have a polythene moisture barrier underneath with a trowelled & smooth finish (for easy sweeping).
An economical alternative to a concrete slab, a Shedquarters concrete paver floor is placed on levelled packing sand and a layer of polythene which acts as a moisture barrier. The shed is secured to every paver ensuring it is firmly anchored. Great option as temporary or permanent flooring.